The Littleton Public Schools Foundation is thrilled to announce that we will be funding 50 educator grants this semester. These grants, totaling $67,000, will benefit 21 different schools and programs. Here are just a few of the awesome projects that educators will now be able to offer:
- Designing Mini Golf Courses Using Geometry
- Construction Technology Resources
- History, Art, and Social-Emotional Learning Through Performing Arts
- Group Piano Lessons
- Play-based Super Kids Literacy Centers for Kindergarten
- "We Are All on the Same Page" School-Wide Book Club
The Grants to Educators program empowers educators by providing them with resources for innovative instruction. It is a crucial part of our work, and we are proud to support our wonderful LPS educators. If you or your company is interested in helping us provide educator grants, please contact LPS Foundation Executive Director Stef Carroll at email@example.com.