We support teachers and staff in a variety of ways. We fund educator grants, professional development opportunities, staff care initiatives, and more.
Our educator grants inspire creativity in the classroom and enhance the educational experiences for students across Littleton Public Schools. With tightened school budgets, this program allows teachers to apply for funding without compromising other needs.
The Littleton Public Schools Foundation has provided hundreds of educator grants in the last three decades that have helped students thrive on their unique path to success.
Here are a few of the projects that were selected during our most recent grant cycle:
- Designing Mini Golf Courses Using Geometry
- Construction Technology Resources
- History, Art, and Social-Emotional Learning Through Performing Arts
- Group Piano Lessons
- Play-based Super Kids Literacy Centers for Kindergarten
- "We Are All on the Same Page" School-Wide Book Club
Discover how educator grants are making a difference for students by reading our Stories of Impact.
We are proud to support our wonderful LPS educators! If you or your company would like to sponsor future educator grants, please reach out to LPS Foundation Executive Director, Stef Carroll at email@example.com