Building a Bright Future for LPS: Colorado Gives Day 2023
Started in 2010, Colorado Gives Day celebrates philanthropic giving by allowing donors to easily give where they live in support of the causes they care most about. The movement has brought in more than $415 million dollars since its inception. The LPS Foundation is proud to be a part of the 2023 Colorado Gives movement.
We invite you to partner with us to build a bright future for LPS students. Our goal is to raise $180,000 between now and December 5th, but we can’t do it without you!
View a special message from Littleton Public Schools Superintendent, Todd Lambert, about the importance of this day.
Supporting the LPS Foundation on Colorado Gives Day to build bridges to knowledge, construct pathways to success, and cement the groundwork for a better world.
Your gift supports:
- Educator grants that unlock learning for students and allow teachers to bring big ideas to the classroom
- Lifelong wellness thanks to mental health resources and physical education grants
- Equity and belonging through targeted initiatives
- Career discovery and training at the newly opened EPIC Campus
- Targeted technology to advance learning, including 3D printers, augmented reality, and more
Your Dollars in Action:
- $50 provides a backpack full of school supplies for a student in need
- $125 provides an emergency therapy session for a student in crisis
- $1,000 fully funds a teacher grant, so they don’t have to compromise other needs in their classroom
Every donation made between November 1 and December 5 gets a boost from the $1 million plus incentive fund, although you have until December 31 to contribute to the campaign.