Colorado Gives Day
Started in 2010, Colorado Gives Day (CGD) celebrates philanthropic giving by allowing donors to easily give where they live in support of the causes they care most about. Once again, the LPS Foundation is participating in Colorado Gives Day.
We invite you to partner with us to help students soar. Our goal is to raise $150,000 between now and December 6th, but we can’t do it without you!
When you give to the LPS Foundation, you give students:
- The gift of discovery, thanks to career exploration initiatives
- Peace of mind through mental health resources
- A sense of belonging through peer-led clubs
- Emerging technologies to keep students competitive
- Teachers who can dream big with educator grants
Your Dollars in Action:
- $25 provides a science kit for an elementary student
- $50 provides a backpack full of school supplies for a student in need
- $100 provides an emergency therapy session for a student in crisis
- $250 provides two months of breakfast and lunch for a student in financial distress
- $500 provides sixty narrative non-fiction books that allow students to see themselves in literature
- $1,000 fully funds a teacher grant, so they don’t have to compromise other needs in their classroom
Every donation made between November 1st and December 6th gets a boost from the $1.4 million incentive fund. You are the key to students reaching new heights!