Grants to Teachers
The 2022 Grants to Teachers application is OPEN!
The LPS Foundation Board of Directors have approved $115,000 to award out and we can't wait to see how these dollars will help support, educate, inspire, and prepare LPS students in their educational and life journey!
Educator Grant Information
The grants are broken into these categories:
- Any Individual teacher/staff can apply for up to $1,000. We will award 50 of these.
- Any PLC team can apply for up to $2,500. We will award 10 of these.
- An entire building to apply for up to $5,000. We will award 8 of these.
A few important things to keep in mind when applying:
- Be thorough in your application
- Dream big
- Get creative
- Get your principal or program director's approval before applying
- Any LPS employee can apply as long as the funds will go to support students in their educational learning and personal development
The following items will not be covered or eligible for funding:
- Food and entertainment
- Teacher recertification
- Personal enrichment course work (masters degree, etc)
- Travel expenses
- Non-District supported technologies
- Substitute fees
- Field Trips
- Programs that require sustainable funding from LPSF
- Capital campaigns
- Before or After school programs
- School or booster clubs
- Reimbursable expenses of any kind
- Classroom furniture (due to Bond coverage)
The deadline to apply is Friday, October 14th at midnight.
Questions? Contact Beth Best at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I am so appreciative of the work LPSF is doing to positively impact my job as a teacher! Thank you for your constant support!”
Kevin Wood, Middle School Teacher